Why Explore With Go-Mann Adventures?
Guided walks, hikes and tours on the Isle of Man.
- Andrew Foxon is at the heart of Go-Mann Adventures and knows the best places to visit, and the quietest routes and tracks to follow
- Choose one of our bookable walks or design your own adventure
- All interests and abilities catered for and small groups guaranteed
- Fully qualified and insured walking guide and tour guide
- Skills courses and long-distance hiking available
- See what others have said on TripAdvisor and Facebook
Your expert guide: Dr Andrew Foxon
- Isle of Man Blue Badge Tour Guide (Guild of Manx Registered Tour Guides)
- Hill & Moorland Leader (Mountain Training Association)
- Passionate about exploring the outdoors and the wildlife, plants and heritage we find there
- Archaeologist and landscape historian
- Professional walking guide and tour guide since 2013
The Isle of Man
Sitting in the middle of the Irish Sea, the Isle of Man is a gem of a place to explore on foot.
You’ll find Traa dy liooar (‘time enough’ in Manx Gaelic) to enjoy the views, heritage and wildlife as you explore the coasts, countryside, glens and moorland routes at walking pace. Then drop into a café or a pub for local refreshment and food.
Take time out to explore with Go-Mann Adventures and enjoy the unique heritage of the Isle of Man.